Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Feeling Stuck

So, I'm not sure what to do in regards to my "best friend" situation....everyone is telling me that I don't deserve a friend like that and I know that I don't, but there is history....She wasn't always like this...She was always the one I told everything too and now I don't have that....I have Justin, but it's not the same....Sometimes you need a girlfriend to tell things too, things that my husband doesn't understand....not in an intellectual sense, but in a "why does this matter" sense....girls just seem to get why we need to vent and why trivial things need to be discussed... So, now I'm at the point where I'm not sure where to go....Do I wait for her to be "ready to deal with me"? or Do I find a new best friend that I can trust to share everything with....someone I can vent to and not be judged or asked why this is even important...Someone who understands....

No comments:

Post a Comment