Thursday, March 17, 2011

It's been awhile

Well, life has been busy...sick kids, house cleaning, teaching piano, everyday life.....It's good to have bests....one of mine just came over and it was nice to just catch up on what's going on....Her kids were sick and so were mine, so it had been awhile....
Lately I've been really into working on playing guitar....not anywhere near ready to play in front of anyone yet out of not wanting to be entirely embarrassed...so, I've been looking for songs that I can play with the few chords I know... I came across a song that I haven't heard in awhile: Lifesong by Casting Crowns....The words really speak to me on a deeper level....How can I make my life sing to YOU? I need to work on that....making my life a  REAL testimony and not just saying I'm one thing and maybe acting another around people that aren't Christians. So here is the song:
Lifesong by Casting Crowns

1 comment:

  1. As I was driving away from your house my thoughts were about the encouragement that comes from friends that are in tune with God. I am so grateful for your friendship and I like the moments above the roar of children that bring encouragement for our families. I have been searching for a balance in what you are talking about. I don't want to push people to know God but I do want to be an example. I need to find my boundaries in safe places and not around people that could see Christ through me in a bad light....
    Off to listen to the song.

    ReplyDelete