Monday, February 27, 2012

Disappointed....Frustrated....Depressed....Confused....Tired

I'm so disappointed. I thought yesterday was the day for this baby to make it's appearance, but sadly, no. I had 2 hours of consistent contractions 3-4 minutes apart preceded by 14 hours of 6-10 minute contractions. I was woken up at 2am on Sunday morning with the start of contractions. I'm so so so tired....Is my body too tired to have this baby??? Justin says, "No", but I'm not so sure...Maybe I'm so tired that in trying to find answers to my questions I'm going crazy :) So, we went to the hospital and NOTHING. Contractions basically stopped....The nurse said I was barely dilated. I don't know what to do....I would really just like this baby to make up it's mind. Either give me contractions and show up, or no contractions and wait....

1 comment:

  1. Also, I will cry at the drop of a hat....so I'm hoping NO ONE calls today because I will not be able to talk.

    ReplyDelete